By Jeffrey Romano
Read or Download 100 Classic Hikes in New England: Maine / New Hampshire / Vermont / Massachusetts / Rhode Island / Connecticut PDF
Best hiking & camping books
Point out St. Louis and most of the people ponder the well-known arch. citizens and visitors-in-the-know enjoy the numerous outside leisure possibilities the Gateway to the West has to supply. With new hikes and up to date textual content and maps, 60 Hikes inside of 60 Miles: St. Louis issues hikers to the simplest outdoors trails and rambles inside effortless succeed in of the town.
One of many South's most suitable towns, Atlanta is domestic to an abundance of surprising mountain climbing and jogging locations. From city hikes to suburban parks and rural barren region, 60 Hikes inside 60 Miles: Atlanta exhibits readers find out how to quick force to and revel in the easiest zone hikes. The Chattahoochee River nationwide activity quarter deals quite a lot of open air job, together with a number of scenic hikes.
First released in 2005. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Excessive PEAKS WITH lengthy perspectives, lush nature sanctuaries, scenic stretches of the Appalachian path, and cliffs with rugged, rocky scrambles—Connecticut deals an awesome number of day hikes for amateur and skilled hikers alike. This information-packed advisor from open air specialists on the Appalachian Mountain membership bargains 50 of the state’s most sensible journeys, from a trek up endure Mountain, to caves and riverside walks, to coastline hikes alongside the Atlantic.
- Camping Michigan: A Comprehensive Guide to Public Tent and RV Campgrounds (State Camping Series)
- Hiking Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks (Regional Hiking Series)
- Bozen, Kaltern: Sarntaler Alpen - Mendelkamm - Südtirols Süden, 53 Touren (Rother Wanderführer) (German Edition)
- Tour of the Matterhorn: A trekking guide (Cicerone Guides)
- Zu Fuß von München nach Venedig. Reise- und Erlebnisbericht vom Traumpfad über die Alpen. (German Edition)
- Allein durch die Wildnis: 1000 Tage zu Fuß von Sibirien nach Südaustralien (German Edition)
Additional resources for 100 Classic Hikes in New England: Maine / New Hampshire / Vermont / Massachusetts / Rhode Island / Connecticut
100 Classic Hikes in New England: Maine / New Hampshire / Vermont / Massachusetts / Rhode Island / Connecticut by Jeffrey Romano